Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lemon Basil Pasta with Veggies

LEMON BASIL PASTA & VEGGIES DISH

1 pk. your favorite pasta
1 tsp. basil pesto gso
1 tbl. basil pesto seasoning
1/2 fresh lemon

 I had some AMAZING pasta last night and thought I would share! It was a lemon basil pasta with fresh squash, tomatoes and white beans.
 I sauteed the squash, tomatoes and beans in basil pesto oil and chopped up fresh basil and squeezed fresh lemon on it, while cooking pasta in another pot. I added in a little scoop of the basil pesto seasoning on the veggies and beans as well. Then mixed it all together and sprinkled some parmesan cheese on it- it was to die for. Very light yet very flavorful. I ended up using the very thin rice noodles because that's all I had, but any pasta would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment