Monday, April 2, 2012

My Favorite (Crockpot) Meatloaf

MY NEW FAVORITE: CROCKPOT MEATLOAF




I've begun cooking my meatloaves in the crockpot -- thanks to Barb Frasher's suggestion at a recent Freezer meal Workshop. It is awesome prepared this way.
Simply prepare your meatloaf (below is my favorite recipe) - plop it in your crockpot - top it with tomato sauce, tomato soup or vegetable soup. I cook a 2 lb meatloaf  on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. It is foolproof!!


My Favorite Meatloaf Recipe
2 lbs ground beef, ground turkey, ground turkey or a mix of beef/turkey or beef/chicken
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 large eggs slightly beaten
1/4 cup milk - (I use unsweetened almond milk)
1 package Wildtree's Just Like Mom's Meatloaf Mix


Mix well and form into meatloaf in the crockpot . *See cooking instructions above.

No comments:

Post a Comment