Friday, February 7, 2014

Copycat Chili Sauce

One of our favorite "go to" snack & game time splurges in our home is Nacho's -- you know the Grande kind with grilled chicken, black beans, jalapeno's, chopped tomato's, onions & peppers -- the works! One extra flavor burst my husband loves to add is Chili Sauce - but most of you probably know that it's loaded with high fructose corn syrup -- so I simply refuse to have it in the house. 

We've been making do without until today when I finally put my "Wildtree Wizardy" to work in the kitchen and came up with a highly flavored, yummy "copycat" Heinz Chili Sauce! It got double thumbs up from all so I thought I'd share it with all of you.
Wildtree "Copycat" Chili Sauce

1/2 cup Wildtree Leslie's Smoky Burger & Rib Sauce
1/2 cup Simply Heinz Ketchup (does not contain HFCS)
3 TBSP white distilled vinegar
2 tsp Wildtree Onion & Chive Blend
1/2 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore

1 tsp sea salt

Mix together well and use like you would use Heinz Chili Sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment